Sunday, January 13, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps January Sketch Challenge

Above is the sketch for Simply Betty’s current Challenge and below is my entry for this challenge.  Hope you like it.

steampunk 002

This Simply Betty Stamp is available HERE.  I also used EK Large Scroll punch for the bottom along with Memory Box dies La Rue Heart and Grand Heart layered behind the carefully cut out image.  The flowers were left over from the Shadow box Scrapbook page I did of my husband and me.  That makes this card eligible for the Corrosive Challenge #165 too! BONUS! Hope you like this card! Steampunk has become a new interest of mine so there will be more of these to come.

{Inky Hugs}

Mel

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Mel! I love this image and purple is my favorite! Beautiful dies too! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a just lovely what an amazing take on the challenge sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful, love your take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Thanks for joining us on SCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete