Monday, October 8, 2012

WOW ~ Where did the time go?

It's been way too long so I will give an update and a teaser.  We had a nice turn out at the Labor Day event for Muddy 13.  School started just before that so things were very busy.  I was able to chaperon a field trip for the first time in 3 years, so the new Fibromyalgia medicine is amazing.  Still needed time to recover & recharge but got to enjoy a healthy day with my baby!!
Now for the teaser, I am applying for the Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team!  All 3 of the cards submitted for consideration will be posted here after the designated time has pasted.  I can't wait to show everyone.
Plus, The Moos will be stamping in Freemont this weekend so there will be lots of great cards to show you from our wonderful get together as well.  So, for now I leave you with the promise of many GREAT creative joys soon to come.
Thanks for stopping by,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment