Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  I am thankful for my family and the time we have together.  Here is a quick card to say thanks for checking back.  This card uses 2 Great Impressions stamps, J105 a great border stamp and F418 for the bird.  This background stamp is the one I used to make that fabulous tree.  The background stamp is embossed, while the bird was colored with a black water based marker then huffed (breath moist air from the back of your mouth) to stamp.  Next I colored the bird, punched it out with SU's large oval punch.  Spellbinders used are Labels 4 and Fancy Tags 2 (my current LOVE).  The colors are Brocade Blue, Black and White. A simple black ribbon with white stitching finishes this card.
Until next time.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment