Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The building!

Stamper's Paradise is moving along fast! The concrete is poured, walls insulated and drywall up. I have a color pallet picked out. A Caribbean beach feel, the floor most likely will match the sand we have out here so the tracks are less noticeable. The accents are Stampin' Up blue because I have a bunch of those tins and they are great for storage. The other color is a prettier blue that complements the tins but is softer. Then you have the basics black, white and silver. AJ has even claimed a corner to practice guitar. Just the thought of getting my stuff organized gets me giddy! We have been looking at ceiling fans, lights... everything. What fun, I even found that the less expensive fan was the one I liked best. The idea is do it right the first time, then you don't have to do it again. More pictures will be posted soon to show all the progress.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment